Gaming Mouse

Hardware, Software, Gaming Rigs, share it.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Gaming Mouse

Post by eXg. focus »

Ok, here's the deal. Right now I've been using a microsoft laser 6000 5 button gaming mouse. BUT, the ergonomics dont' work for me at all.
It's too small for one. I'm holding it woth my fingertips or my fingers are dragging on the mousepad. =\

I really like the feel of Logitech mice, and I'm thinking hard about switching to the g5. (not g7, I don't want wireless.)

Does anyone use this mouse, and if so, have you encoutered any problems with it?

any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, before it's mentioned, I find razers are too small as well... Logitech is shaped right for my big hands.. :)
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

i'm using the logitech MX1000 laser...Very cool for me and logitech support is pretty good.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

well if razer is to small id say the g5 would b perfekt for ya i had it but quickly got another to big no nice grip more of an animal than a mouse
dont remember much of it tho went all to quick lmao
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

The mx500 rapes faces!

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:The mx500 rapes faces!
with you its the mouse who does the thinking huh?

hahaha :P
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

eXg. Unbreak4ble wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:The mx500 rapes faces!
with you its the mouse who does the thinking huh?

hahaha :P

Haha, its not me dood its the mouse that makes the frags....

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

LoL1!!!1!!! Crush, I swear that sig is gonna get me fired one of these days lol! ! (I'm at work right now)..but I love it, so leave it. :D

Thanks for all the input, sounds like a resounding YES to my Logitech lean.

8)

any other thoughts keep 'em comin'
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

f0cus wrote:LoL1!!!1!!! Crush, I swear that sig is gonna get me fired one of these days lol! ! (I'm at work right now)..but I love it, so leave it. :D

Thanks for all the input, sounds like a resounding YES to my Logitech lean.

8)

any other thoughts keep 'em comin'

LAWL!!!!!!111 You dont have to stare at it :lol:

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

It's not that I'm staring! It's that I'm SURROUNDED BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S ASSCHEEKS!@!!!!!!!

I'm not like, drooling over some booty, but she's a shakin' it, and my supervisor walks by my desk often enough to try to be quick with the firefox tab switch or I'm BUSTED! :shock: :lol: 8)
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:
LAWL!!!!!!111 You dont have to stare at it :lol:
I do.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

I'm getting some might funny looks by the people walkin by CrUsH, but I have to admit, they're lookin' alot harder at 'Christy' than they are at me! :shock: :oops:
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Its easy to sit and just stare at it I know. I made it to do that to all of you. You stare at christina, then you stare at the girl to the left and right checking their form etc. Then your back at christina, I know the drill. And then shortly after that you starting daydreaming and thinking "dirty" thoughts....

eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

ROFL!

all I've got to say is thank God for Firefox's site block options. :lol:
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Its easy to sit and just stare at it I know. I made it to do that to all of you.
possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums. :shock: :wink:
Rocky
Forum Groupie

Post by Rocky »

noooooo! Have you bought the g5 yet? If not don't do it!!!!1 I've spoken to many who have used the mx518 and the g5 and 90 percent of them will tell you that there's comparison, the mx518 owns hands down. The only reason the g5 feels smoother is because it has a higher default USb polling rate (or USB). Simply change the mx518's polling rate to "250" or "500" which is the default polling rate for the G5 and you will have the best logitech mouse. Personally, i wouldnt go for a logitech mouse as they are nothing compared to the MS WMO 1.1A mouse (microsoft) http://www.mikson.ru/images/goods/small/172_0.jpg but if you like the shape then go for it although it is easy to adjust to a new shape like I have 3 times now. Been officially proven the MS WMO 1.1A is the king of all mouses.

Return to “Reviews: Hardware/Software”