Who do you rate as best D3 players

Doom3, Doom4, ROE, LMS, EMZ

Moderator: eXg. sabooya

Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

he aliases too much for me too know, but yea he is very good on all maps including phrantic. He'll play any map and owns them all
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
JUDGE
Forum Bot

Post by JUDGE »

eXg. PerFec+1on wrote:lol at deetew, well judge would have been one of the best on my list but the fact that i was beating him 3-(-1) on edge and then he started to complain saying i play dirty, lmfao! i can't believe it but oh well gg judge
Nice job pulling parts out of context. but you know. I have nothing to prove in d3. I've beaten every north american that ever placed in a CPL or Qcon event at one time or another.(at least the high rankings) I've also lost to complete noobs before. It goes either way. I have no problem losing in a game I haven't played in almost a year (competitivly anyways). My point being, I joined that server to just play a few rounds and have fun before I went to work (which we were doing up until it became a "omfg beat judge" contest, where everyone was like "lets play my best map" "i think the odds judge wins is 50%" and ETC. You wonder why I alias. I don't even get it, I haven't placed well at any lan, won any tournament online. I haven't done anything worth drawing a crowd of people who just want to try and beat me and s**t talk. That's why I didn't try, and just walked around shooting the barrels and s**t.

Anyways, i guess i'll just stick to beating up on noobs in FFA's until they kick me.
Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

must respect for you judge, if there was such a contest i wasn't involved people just randomly started to shout 20 on judge, perf is good but judge is better. so i thought ah wtf with my 100+ ping and extreme skippy screen i said right before the game started 10 on judge to just be funny.
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
mikE_
Forum Junkie

Post by mikE_ »

lol judge. that's just how d3 is right now. don't flatter yourself
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

JUDGE wrote:
eXg. PerFec+1on wrote:lol at deetew, well judge would have been one of the best on my list but the fact that i was beating him 3-(-1) on edge and then he started to complain saying i play dirty, lmfao! i can't believe it but oh well gg judge
Nice job pulling parts out of context. but you know. I have nothing to prove in d3. I've beaten every north american that ever placed in a CPL or Qcon event at one time or another.(at least the high rankings) I've also lost to complete noobs before. It goes either way. I have no problem losing in a game I haven't played in almost a year (competitivly anyways). My point being, I joined that server to just play a few rounds and have fun before I went to work (which we were doing up until it became a "omfg beat judge" contest, where everyone was like "lets play my best map" "i think the odds judge wins is 50%" and ETC. You wonder why I alias. I don't even get it, I haven't placed well at any lan, won any tournament online. I haven't done anything worth drawing a crowd of people who just want to try and beat me and s**t talk. That's why I didn't try, and just walked around shooting the barrels and s**t.

Anyways, i guess i'll just stick to beating up on noobs in FFA's until they kick me.
hehe, well if you're ever feeling down and need some target practice feel free to hit me up on xfire for some q4 or d3. :)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Awwww knox <3

Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

eXg. PerFec+1on wrote: 1)eXg. Perfect1on (this guy is so leet he beats me all the time LoL!)
Lol Perf, You be leet but you can never be 1336 with me and matt lol.
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

1336 = leaks? what's that supposed to mean?? I think 1337 is better. Do you leak? :o
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I do. That's not why though. I'm going by golf scores so, 1336 is far better.
Dea+hr0w

Post by Dea+hr0w »

eXg. Mattinator wrote:I do. That's not why though. I'm going by golf scores so, 1336 is far better.
YES, 1336 is the number to be.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

Well then im -1337. Heh.

hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:Well then im -1337. Heh.
touché!
Phobos
Forum Groupie

Post by Phobos »

eXg. Mattinator wrote:
eXg. CrUsH wrote:Well then im -1337. Heh.
touché!
QFE!
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. Mattinator wrote:Image
///off topic srry/// Loving the sig Matt, it seems the classic doom is coming more and more into the sigs l8ly.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

lol thats doom from q3a not from doom doom :lol:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Return to “Doom3, Doom4”