Pc Rig EXG #1

Showoff your 1337 skills
eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

for those stickers you could always use an x-acto knife and cut each letter out to make it look even better :P
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

See man I have one... I was having issues with the cutting part... trust me man. I"M looking into a way to get exactly what I want outa that particular case... I think it will not necessarily be the final production on it.. As I still have to think if I really like the sitckers... or wanna do something diff. I also have to do the Etching in the glass which,,, yes I could just send it to someone... but damnit.. if you are eXg. you are hardcore which means you do all that s**t urself... hehe.

anyways... thats proving to be a real pain in the ass. so... Its been put on hold for the present moment... I'm experimenting on some spare pieces of plexi to get the results I want... as for the stickers... I"M getting something that will help me with the actual look that you are talking about to see if I can get the exact look... :) hard part about that damn alien encounters font is the letters are split with a bunch of lines.. makes for a lot of cutting of small pieces and the word "DAMNIT" used a lot.

In the meantime... I'M allready hard underway with some modifications on eXg. #2.

check the pics... Oooo O_0 you might also see a few other rigs code named eXg. #3, and eXg. #4 in there as well. hehe..

btw.. there is a Top Secret eXg. #5. rig that well its not a secret anymore... However that will be the final thing that gets produced. sorry guys... Highest clearance here. that is officially dubbed

"Project eXg. OMFG ROCKLCOPTER FTW eXG ONTOP"

jk just "Project EXG"

check the pics. see if you can guess what I am gonna do. :)

some workspace pics and teaser pics of upcoming projects.
yeah baby... 3 and 4...

eXg. Shedao Shai
Counter-Strike Source

Post by eXg. Shedao Shai »

another fix for your stickers would b... print the stickers out on something, cut the actual letters, leaving the surrounding, and paint the exg on your case, the board u use to print the stuff on would keep the paint from getting anywere else on your case...

btw... eXg.. for right now it should b eXm extreme modding community :P
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

okay guys... its been a little while and I have been hard at work with the eXg. case #2..

#1.. is getting glass etching done, and I am waiting for it to come back.. so that will be a little bit before it can be seen... As for this particular case... my attention at the moment has been on the roof of the case.. which.. is currently finished, just needs to be sanded really fine.

and the Side panel which I have decided will have a big eXg cutout with possibilities of something behind it.. Not sure as of yet if it will be plexi or something else really interesting... we will have to wait and see..

For now here is a teaser of what it will look like. As I am working on cuttin it out. :)

You'll notice that there is also a little rectangle size hole at the bottom right of the side plate... That is something I have had an Idea for and hopefully it will work out as a official logo that can go on each case... I have to get it approved by none other than Pun however. :)
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

okay so here at the lab we have been or should I say I have been hard at work on the eXg. Box dubbed. #2. ha.

I have put the first coat of primer on the side panel while the rest of the box needs some Dremil Care... Essentially I got a $7.00 box from the Thrift store. with tons of room, and will fit any size mobo and have room for some dual if I really wanted Quad action. :)

was a basic box, and so far the additions I have made are...

1. Two front small fans same place as the Fatal1ty case. Front bottom for air to come iin.

2. A big ceiling fan for air to escape...

3. I am working on some custom additions to the faceplate of the case to make it eXG... Approved.

4. EXG pimpage on the side panel as you can see from the pics... and a small cutout of a Stamp of approval...

Currently I am going with a official "Pun1shed" Stamp of approval that I will get made so that light will either shine thru a plexi there. or I might get some Steel plate to sit on top of that, or in it that has Pun1shed engraved on it. not sure yet...

but hey check the pics for progress.

eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

NICE FRAG.. DAMN you got some bad a$$ tools bro: It'd be nice if i lived around you & Pun we can all go in on a LASER CUTTER... start our own business or something:

Feel me?.... NIce progress bro..

Jago :)
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

I'd say more:you got a very nice foot and shoe.
:mrgreen: man!!this case is very nice i can't wait to see the final touch!!

Return to “PC Building/Mods”