Pure Pwnage Episode 11

The funnier things in life
hadriel
Open Roster

Pure Pwnage Episode 11

Post by hadriel »

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes/11/

IMO it was absolute crap except for a few parts, you should still watch it if you're a fan of the series though.

If you've never seen the show watch them from episode 1 because the older shows are awsome!

http://www.purepwnage.com/episodes.html
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Yeah, it pretty much sucked balls :(
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

I'm watching it right now. it's only a couple minutes into it. Not THAT bad so far...

*shrug*

<--been a fan since episode 3. :D
googled pwnage one night. And the rest is history :)

[edit]- just finished watching it. It's not nearly as good as the earlier episodes, that's true. What it looks like is Kyle wanted to take a trip to the Netherlands and get it paid for as a 'class project' or something. I lmfao watching episode 10 though. Especially the part in the restaurant and was having flashbacks of jobs he'd had and lost. The one where he's working at that internet help desk, working the phones. that hit really close to home, I laughed so hard, 'cause I'd totally had that exact conversation before, except I muted the phone when I said, I'm just thinking of how much of a noob you are.
I've never had 'BOOM HEADSHOT' binded before, but I have used 'teh pwnerer', 'teh masterer', and FPS Tommy before :oops: :roll:
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Completely agree...they're taking it in the wrong direction. The last one was great :P making fun of myspace and all...it was hilarious. This last one only made me laugh like 3 times, wasn't anything compared to the previous ones. I hope they realize that they need to take a step back and make it good again lol, but all the retards on their forums are like "zomgzz i <3 teh micro battlz plz move the plot forward more because i dont realize itz sposed to be funny" and wow, I hope the crew stops listening to them.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Well that was a waste of Downloading :roll: 1 thing i gotta say is...GET LAID ALREADY
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

Episode 10 was one of my favorites. I micro battle in this one was crap though, I hate the way they did it. There were some funny moments for sure, but it just doesn't compare to the older episodes. It's not as bad as I let on to be, but it was just more of a big letdown for me following 10, which was awsome.
VeNoM

Post by VeNoM »

omg that was sooooooooooooo borin lol 21mins of s**t =)
nosferatu
Forum Groupie

Post by nosferatu »

that like totaly sucked da best thing in that vid was the chick and he didnt even bang that lmao i like episode 5 best is $#@*&# awesome
VeNoM

Post by VeNoM »

which is episode 5 the 1 wit FPS Doug? =)

Return to “Entertainment”