repetative stress syndrome rss

Something about anything goes here.
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

repetative stress syndrome rss

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

I jump using my left mouse ,and my finger is startin to get sore .does anyone know how to make it always on ie when u hold it down it always on, so that u dont haft to keep clicking it u can just hold it down?.I think this should be an option and program writers should think about this as it could affect all gamers in time.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Take a break maybe? lol
Puddle
OGame Alliance

Post by Puddle »

that's like a pitcher asking for a pitching machine b/c his arm is tired from the previous start :P
deetew
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by deetew »

i asked microsoft for something like that a long time ago and logitech, and I got no reply
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

i asked microsoft for something like that a long time ago and logitech, and I got no reply
XvileX
Forum Junkie

Post by XvileX »

I dont' think that would be a good idea. As you strafe and gain speed, the timing of the jumps would have to differ. That would be one f***ing 1337 mouse to calculate that. :?:

On a side note related to the subject, I use mouse one alot at work, and now my finger is getting sore as well. I would say switch your mouse 1 and mouse 2 for awhile and see what happens.
eXg. Johnny
Forum Master

Post by eXg. Johnny »

Dude just ducktape your mouse key down to your mouse and your done, dont need to ask microsoft for that s**t! :P
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

lol, i think equals had the best idea :)
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

yeah well i spec a lot now .
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

veloc1ty wrote:lol, i think equals had the best idea :)
Yeah, or play CSS so you don't need to strafe jump.
motionOne
Forum Master

Post by motionOne »

wow, knowledge was talking about how his left pinky and ring finger were numb all night + the next day after a lot of css. weird.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

well obviously with me playin games all day usin my one good arm should know first point you have thse nice pads for infront of youre keys nd mouse the rest youre wriost this gives the hand a more natural position
on my end its easy since i switch alot while playin between my mouse and keys so it gets less repettative

on a sidenote even when you have two good arms and youre in youre prime you should take freaqent breakes say 10-15minutes for every hour of gaming im not 100% on the timescale also check youre intire setup if you sit straightup or do you allmost inmediatlly put youre head down towards the screen isnt youre mouse to far to the side what gives
unnatural posses what could cause things like numb fingers realise that
especially in youre hand everything is connected so you have to take care of it

hope this works if not holla back and ill try a more suttle explenation

peace Ubi

ps do you do any kind of fysicle sport beside sitting behind youre rig like a zombie ;)
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

You guys are on the way to carpal tunnel syndrome haha! Weird how im on computers more than most of you (12-16 hours a day) And I have never had such problems :0

SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

eXg. CrUsH wrote:You guys are on the way to carpal tunnel syndrome haha! Weird how im on computers more than most of you (12-16 hours a day) And I have never had such problems :0

some are more sensitive then others :wink:
Grinder {IFZ}
Forum Bot

Post by Grinder {IFZ} »

its just my jump finger as its gets pressed almost every second when playing .I have joy pads with auto fire on em and thought this feature would be good for my mouse as this would solve my problem ,but i know it could be made an option by programmes in their games cause the fire button is auto fire ,also it has nothing to do with timeing as in doom quake ect as long as the the button is pressed before u land u will straff + jump .(I feel a law suit coming on LoL :) ).Im trying to play with swapped fire+jump and keep messing up :).trying to change habbits aint easy lol.

Return to “General Public Chat”