could this be it?

Something about anything goes here.
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

Smudger wrote: That said if i have or my opinion has offended i apologize
offended isnt really a good word here. talkin abotu religion, God, bible, w/e it is, i am not gonna be offended by u not agreeing with me, or contro, or any1 else. somethin bout the word waste just didnt sit well with me thast all :) its all good
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

If you truly believe that doing that then you should stay out of debates such as this to avoid having things not sit well with you then shouldn't you?

It shall be good. 8)
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg.Mr.Marley! wrote:If you truly believe that doing that then you should stay out of debates such as this to avoid having things not sit well with you then shouldn't you?

It shall be good. 8)
what annoyed me had nuthin to do with the debate, it had to do with the word waste like i said abuv :)
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

fj;alfjdal;skfjl;fjdl;akjfiawejrkl;avnm,.ndfvajklhd!!!!

:lol:
Ruiner

Post by Ruiner »

Hehe, let's not lock this thread. I love discussing these topics, I come here for enlightenment and discussion of our beliefs. Though human intellect seems to always turn it into otherwise. I can type up my beliefs and only wish that the person would read it, interpret it and ponder on it with return of questioning it mannerly without arguing negative. People tend to be arrogant and ignorant striking out right away without reasoning. It's hard to get away from the consciousness we were born and raised in, what we see and hear everyday. It's hard to make out truth these days. Though it's there, you just have to search for it and keep looking. It's worth living for in my opinion

So what is truth?

What created existence? A speck of dust, an area of space, gravity, heat, light, gases and life itself.

What does it take for people to believe in God?

Does anyone know who King Solomon is and what he did. And once you learn of who and what he did, would you believe? It wasn't too long ago, the same for Jesus walking this earth. People doubt his existence, why? Because they have to see it for themselves, a lack of faith? Or knowledge of comprehending the history.

History becomes legend, legend becomes myth and truth is lost.
I could write so much more.

I'd like to know what truth is from everyone reading this personally ;]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg.Mr.Marley! wrote:fj;alfjdal;skfjl;fjdl;akjfiawejrkl;avnm,.ndfvajklhd!!!!

:lol:
oh man where a dictionary when u need one :D
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:Hehe, let's not lock this thread. I love discussing these topics, I come here for enlightenment and discussion of our beliefs. Though human intellect seems to always turn it into otherwise. I can type up my beliefs and only wish that the person would read it, interpret it and ponder on it with return of questioning it mannerly without arguing negative. People tend to be arrogant and ignorant striking out right away without reasoning. It's hard to get away from the consciousness we were born and raised in, what we see and hear everyday. It's hard to make out truth these days. Though it's there, you just have to search for it and keep looking. It's worth living for in my opinion

So what is truth?

What created existence? A speck of dust, an area of space, gravity, heat, light, gases and life itself.

Does anyone know who King Solomon is and what he did. And once you learn of who and what he did, would you believe? It wasn't too long ago, the same for Jesus walking this earth. People doubt his existence, why? Because they have to see it for themselves, a lack of faith? Or knowledge of comprehending the history.

Truth is believing what you think is True. Just look at the word history... HIS STORY... A person, with the means to project the version of a story which we are lead to believe is true. The truth is always in the eye of the beholder IMHO.

Man Ru, deep thoughts!
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:Hehe, let's not lock this thread. I love discussing these topics, I come here for enlightenment and discussion of our beliefs. Though human intellect seems to always turn it into otherwise. I can type up my beliefs and only wish that the person would read it, interpret it and ponder on it with return of questioning it mannerly without arguing negative. People tend to be arrogant and ignorant striking out right away without reasoning. It's hard to get away from the consciousness we were born and raised in, what we see and hear everyday. It's hard to make out truth these days. Though it's there, you just have to search for it and keep looking. It's worth living for in my opinion

So what is truth?

man ruiner like marley said deep stuff rite there. a good point i think u made in there is how much of the documentation of Jesus do u believe is true, or is it just writing. considering how many people were persecuted for it after he died for following him, i believe it is true. but very good points in there i think
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:) wow great topic!! :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

You know, with all this chatter it's amazing to be alive right now. We are going through somewhat of a second renaissance in the sense. We are getting closer and closer to the "source" or the "beginning". Science and Philosophy are merging and the line between what is real and what is not, and believe me the line is blurred.

Read into Physics, Math, Quantum and String Theory, Dimensions, and alternate realities. The smartest minds on the planet are delving into this and even time travel. Math is language of the Universe...

What has even been discussed was that man was not only evolving but it was happening now before our eyes! Homo-Divinus, along with all the little Indigo's are changing the way we live. Now that is all subject to debate, but for those who choose to believe what is happening and are bearing witness to it, it is a blunt reminder of time and evolution. We cannot continue on the War/MTV path anylonger if we are to move on to bigger and better things.

So seek Your inner truth. Seek self-realization and find YOUR place in the whole scheme of things. Ask your self, "Why am I here" and live your life according to your calling. I can assure you, I will be a Dr. one day. :D
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:D right on brother!
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

we are thankful!!! :D
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

eXg.Mr.Marley! wrote: The smartest minds on the planet are delving into this and even time travel.
man r u serious time travel, everytime i think there is somethin not possible :P
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

eXg. Ruiner wrote:
eXg. Mattinator wrote:On the topic of god/religion, I simply don't see any need to believe in a greater presence up above, nor do I see any logical scientific or philisophical reason to believe in a god. I am my own person, and the only thing that can hold me back from doing what I want to do, or allow me to excel at something, is myself.
You are yourself, yes.. but god gave us all life and life is very precious gift, we were given the opportunity to EXIST. Just remember that bro ;]
While that may be what you believe, it's like I said above, I don't believe that there's some greater force, or ever was. From my point of view it's all science and math, calculations and formulas, some of which have not been fully interpreted/discovered yet. I know that it's most likely that the majority of the rest of the world thinks otherwise, and that's their choice. It's all about any particular person's perspective on history, the difference between what one person believes is truth to another. People's words against other people's, who's to say who is right? I don't really know/care why I'm here, I just go by what I know is 100% true, which is that I'm here now, living, doing what I want/feel is right and going by what I see/experience throughout my life.

I don't think that sounds offensive, but if someone feels that it is, I'm not meaning to bash anyone else's ideas/beliefs, just stating how I feel. If anyone completely disagrees, thinks I'm a tard now, :P whatever, it doesn't really matter to me because I know that everyone's perspective will differ on different points. You guys know me, I don't go off very often, so feel free to bash/ridicule or whatever you feel like. I love to hear what people say regardless if it's completely against what I believe or not. I'm actually beginning to like this thread more, hearing how different people see one huge component, interesting. :)
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

Well think about time for a second. The current theory by Albert Einstein states that time is curved... If time is curved and you follow it it will create a circle with an ever expanding radii.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot ... 315194.stm

Read this... It's fun

Return to “General Public Chat”