could this be it?

Something about anything goes here.
Smudger
Quake 4 EU

Post by Smudger »

My only point is that religious people spout off about giving praise to god for life and yet it is one of the mager causes of loss of life
Smudger
Quake 4 EU

Post by Smudger »

or major even :lol: :lol:
Perfect1on
Forum Elite

Post by Perfect1on »

If you ask me. I'd say screw all religions. God is a person of higher meaning than life...he's the creator of life...am i not correct? Why sit here and cry about dying when your still living....I say live your life as if it was your last day....not as if it "could" be your last day. Stop all this bs on religion. How can one religion be right?!?!? out of all the religions out there? If you ask me i think religion was invented. To keep our minds off of the question that will haunt everybody and most likely never be explained "why are we here?" If you ask me quite honestly i do believe in a afterlife of some kind....At least i hope... That's really all we can do at this point. Were all put here for a reason.....to live life...that's all we know....Now how do we not know that we might be an alien experimentation and were put here and observed by them. There's too many explanations and too many theories of why we could be here and when the earth will come to an end....I think we should all just quit thinking about the end and just live life!..Becuz it's not affecting us yet! WERE STILL ALIVE AREN'T WE?!
Specs:
Amd 4800+ Dual Core (2.41ghz)
BFG 8800gt oc 512mb
Asus M2n32-sli motherboard
WD 150 Raptor X harddrive (10,000rpm, 16mb cache)
3 gigs of Corsair XMS ram
550w PSU Antec
X-fi Fatal1ty sound blaster
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

Smudger wrote:My only point is that religious people spout off about giving praise to god for life and yet it is one of the mager causes of loss of life
ok i think it is time to lock this thread, if u dont agree that there is a God, then u dont, but dont sit there and type it is a waste of my life
Contro
Forum Master

Post by Contro »

I'm done getting involved. I have very strong feelings about this, especially after learning some things, but I don't want a repeat of the incident on the cd\ forums to happen.

This thread has the ability to take my decent day and make it shitty. I don't want to look at it anymore; locking it and putting it somewhere would be a great idea.
eQuals
Forum Elite

Post by eQuals »

Veloc1ty wrote:
Smudger wrote:My only point is that religious people spout off about giving praise to god for life and yet it is one of the mager causes of loss of life
ok i think it is time to lock this thread, if u dont agree that there is a God, then u dont, but dont sit there and type it is a waste of my life
I don't see why this thread should be locked, it is healthy debating.

I see his point, in history many wars have been fought over religion...not just ancient history, it still goes on today. Although this is true for very few, people kill others over their religous beliefs, and their reasoning is because they believe their way of life is the right way.

Although Smudger, I wouldn't say 'religous people' because this is very very far from everyone or even close to 'some'.

edit: why does everyone want this thread locked? it seems like your taking people's opinions offensive to you...which is far from true
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

why lock this thread its a great topic to talk about god everyone likes/dislikes u cant judge people..you cant take there thoughts and erasd them and say oh ok lets just lock this and that no..if we did that we be like one race..like hitler try to do enough said..keep posting your thoughts..i made the topic gotta prolbem with it then talk to me :D
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

the reason i want this locked is if u dont belive in God, that is ur opinion, and i will talk about THAT all day any day and i wouldnt want the thread locked at all. onyl reason i think it should be locked is i dont appreciate being told my belifes r a waste of my life. how would u feal if some1 said that to u? wanna talk abotu religion fine, but dont dare tell me my life is a waste that one is too far for me. if it gets back on track then keep it going, but no reason to say crap like that
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Veloc1ty wrote:the reason i want this locked is if u dont belive in God, that is ur opinion, and i will talk about THAT all day any day and i wouldnt want the thread locked at all. onyl reason i think it should be locked is i dont appreciate being told my belifes r a waste of my life. how would u feal if some1 said that to u? wanna talk abotu religion fine, but dont dare tell me my life is a waste that one is too far for me. if it gets back on track then keep it going, but no reason to say crap like that
that the reason why were talking about it and debating over it everyone is differnet u cant stop ppl from posting on topic to topic on this kinda thing...i personally like it seeing everyone post there diff reason on this kinda thing..i dont have feeling on this i like it and i like to see everyone posting...there nothing wrong with it...its DEBATING. buts its okay for our phone lines to be tap and to be wacth every day by spy cams and s**t huh?
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

well if thats debating i am gonan stay out of it :)
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Veloc1ty wrote:well if thats debating i am gonan stay out of it :)
why keep debating with us :wink: just keep the lock thing out of it :P
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

sukki wrote:
Veloc1ty wrote:well if thats debating i am gonan stay out of it :)
why keep debating with us :wink: just keep the lock thing out of it :P
na thats aight :)
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

:| k
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Smudger
Quake 4 EU

Post by Smudger »

Although Smudger, I wouldn't say 'religous people' because this is very very far from everyone or even close to 'some'. Point taken dude.I never ment to affend or anger anyone here but its my honest opinion that the bible was developed by some very clever people as a means of controling the masses.The church is one of the most powerfull & richest constitutions on the planet and yet people are still starving.Throughout history next to a waring leader there sat the leader of whatever religious cult was in fasion!It has caused men to cross swords for centuries just as it is causing us to cross words now, i voice my opiniun as is my right but the power of somone elses beliefs causes them to lash out!!!! That said if i have or my opinion has offended i apologize
BobMarley!
Forum Master

Post by BobMarley! »

I don't think it should be locked. The very reason we are fighting wars is because we always brush it to the wayside and cannot ACCEPT that we are all different in our own unique ways.

Then 6 months down the line there will be another thread as this, egos busted, feelings hurt, and people offended because others trying to push their ideals and others not wanting to hear anything different than their own.

Remember dogma the movie? You can change an idea, but you can't change religion cause it's pretty much set in stone...

But I guess that's where this headed any way...

Now I need to find another place to debate! :?

Return to “General Public Chat”