Terminator 4

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Terminator 4

Post by eXg. focus »

Was good. Rhyan and had grandma babysit Aidan and just got home. It's 2:27 am now.

Totally worth it. Go see it if you liked T1 and T2. Nobody liked T3, so don't let that stop you.
eXg. TR[]J4N
Forum Regular

Post by eXg. TR[]J4N »

I'm seeing it tomorrow!
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Some say its even worse then T3 glad to hear a positive opinion

ive yet to see it
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

Seeing it tomorrow!
Steam: exgdeathrow
QLIVE: deathr0w
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

It was awesome. pwn.
dorkiz
Quake Live US

Post by dorkiz »

It has nothing on T2, but I liked it. Seen it twice already. Although Christian Bale does suck... :/
>pwrhz< D!ggy
Open Roster

Post by >pwrhz< D!ggy »

I thought it was good nothing on the first 2 though. The one thing that got me was that Christian Bale was doing the batman voice though the entire movie!
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

lol yeah his voice is pretty deep as hell. I remember thinkin "I wouldn't want him saving my ass" whenever i was watching the batman movies. But honestly, whatever, i like him as an actor even those his voice is scary :)
I liked how they kinda did that digital arnold thing, that they at least incorporated him and made him a bad ass.
The machines are just lucky I wasn't around...things woulda got ugly.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Haven't seen it yet, but since I liked the first two, and felt the third just sucked, I was told it was more like the first two.

::??

PuN
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. Phenom wrote:lol yeah his voice is pretty deep as hell. I remember thinkin "I wouldn't want him saving my ass" whenever i was watching the batman movies. But honestly, whatever, i like him as an actor even those his voice is scary :)
I liked how they kinda did that digital arnold thing, that they at least incorporated him and made him a bad ass.

It was actually the same automaton from T2, which had parts where it was a robot Arnie. It was so well made from back then, that they just used the same one for this one.
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

eXg. focus wrote:
eXg. Phenom wrote:lol yeah his voice is pretty deep as hell. I remember thinkin "I wouldn't want him saving my ass" whenever i was watching the batman movies. But honestly, whatever, i like him as an actor even those his voice is scary :)

It was actually the same automaton from T2, which had parts where it was a robot Arnie. It was so well made from back then, that they just used the same one for this one.
Oh man that's tight. Yeah Terminator 2 was one of the best movies...ever. Arnold is such a beast!!! Governator!!!

eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

I dunno what it is.. but when you put together a sick action movie and add some Guns N Roses.. for some reason.. that recipe just spells Fu^$ing awesome. !

I love the part where he puts down the stereo and pulls the trip wire to get himself a motor terminator.. cycle. :) awesome.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

At the end i was left thinking, "So what?" I mean we already knew skynet wouldn't be destroyed and that everyone would live happily ever after, that's the only way the first movies could take place. It was missing something. The movie was pretty good. Definitely better then T3, T1&T2 are still better though.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

eXg. Frag///aster wrote:I dunno what it is.. but when you put together a sick action movie and add some Guns N Roses.. for some reason.. that recipe just spells Fu^$ing awesome. !

I love the part where he puts down the stereo and pulls the trip wire to get himself a motor terminator.. cycle. :) awesome.
The coolest part of that scene is it's subtlety. That whole part is actually a reference to the 2nd Terminator. In the 2nd one, Edward Furlong and the guy that played Bobby Budnick were listening to that same GnR song when they were riding the dirtbike on the way to the arcade.
eXg. Frag///aster
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. Frag///aster »

oooooooooo!

Return to “General Public Chat”