Official "Props to .................." thread

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Official "Props to .................." thread

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Building on a thread in the Clan area, was being reminded of how much the combined efforts of every clan member adds up to. This is just a little props. thread to mention those who have done so much, regardless of how big or small. It encompasses current and past members as well. This in no way implies "better" "worse" "bigger" or "smaller" in terms of what the member has done, more importantly that they have, and it adds up. Members helping members, non-members, graphic work, teamwork, leadership, donating servers, close mod support i.e., EMZ, etc.....

:)

To start this off, I'll give you an example. Props out to Crush for his map work, and ALL the traffic, and name recognition that it brought to him, and us as well.

PuN
eXg. HollowPo1nt
Number Two

Post by eXg. HollowPo1nt »

here here ;)
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Props to SuN for being Awesome!

lol
eXg. Ersatz
MW2

Post by eXg. Ersatz »

Props to the CoD Teams for all the hard work they have done and the mapping and modding they have done for the CoD Community.
eXg. focus
Quake 4 US

Post by eXg. focus »

Props to Sabooya for his tireless contributions to eXg and any who need a hand in his various areas of expertise!!!!
CaMeL
Doom 3

Post by CaMeL »

cheers
eXg. Phenom
Open Roster

Post by eXg. Phenom »

I think it's obvious, Props to PuN for establishing the best clan in the world while maintaining the busiest, cat-filled, drumming, life style ever.
eXg. CrUsH
Admin

Post by eXg. CrUsH »

I totally agree with Phenom, all of puns hard work/dedication is what makes this possible! Somehow between his work, his girl, and his b33r he finds enough time to magage this train... For most of us, this would be an impossible task.... Oh yeah I forgot the cats! :lol:

eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg. focus wrote:Props to Sabooya for his tireless contributions to eXg and any who need a hand in his various areas of expertise!!!!
:oops: thanks!
Props to Sim for EMZ :D
Props to pun for putting up with me :D
Doom3 Mr.T

Post by 72826 »

Props out to Crush for giving props out to Phenom who gave props out to Pun who is giving people to throw their props around.
There's nothing like the sound of a mandolin as it breaks across another man's face.
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Well beyond just tossing props, which wasn't the original intent of this thread (HAX), I think the next person (and this is in NO particular order or importance) would be out to Derrick. Otherwise known as Ruiner. He and I were basically two guys, standing alone on a hill, feeling pretty bummed out by the demise of our once leet clan {Va-FFa}. It had been started by Opt1mal, who for those of you who didn't even play games when D3 was out, was one of the best players to watch in a tourney. I can remember countless times, where members would rush the teamspeak, or XFire because Opt1mal was playing a pro, and we would all race to the server. Time passed, and the clan withered to some degree. Doc Rukus was in at the time and had left, and that dealt another blow. Ruiner and I both, just sat back and conspired, discussed, and refused to give it up. Some of you may THINK you know the amount of negativity thrown our way, but you don't know the half of it, and Ruiner stuck in there with me. Although I probably spent more consistent time in the trenches dealing with some of the more "LOL" issues, he never wavered. Sure, we differed in viewpoints, opnions, and strategies, but none the less, we seemed to pull a middle of the road compromise.

With that said, giving props to the number 2 guy, who started it up with me, when it was next to nothing.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Props to EXG :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
simulation
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by simulation »

eXg. sabooya wrote:Props to Sim for EMZ :D
Thanks Sab!

Props to eXg for being great supporters of EMZ.

I'm still hacking away at the next release. I really, REALLY need to start doing more blog updates / screenshots / changelogs to keep interest up.
http://www.the-emz.com/ - A Multiplayer Mod for Doom 3
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

simulation wrote: I'm still hacking away at the next release. I really, REALLY need to start doing more blog updates / screenshots / changelogs to keep interest up.
Let me know if there's anything I can put up on the site for you, or here.
phonsc
Forum Visitor

Post by phonsc »

Awesome story behind EXG, PuN. I'm liking this clan more and more. ;)

Return to “General Public Chat”