"Cd keys 4sale" > Updated

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

"Cd keys 4sale" > Updated

Post by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore »

Anyone in the need of unregistered cd keys for the newest releases can visit my auction page here> & most keys i have multiple mass quantities of altho 1 is just listed there> http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/uman2008_ ... omZQQ_mdoZ

Only thing that isn't listed on my auction page is the "left 4 dead cd keys. Demigod, The Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena am currently sold out of.

Left 4 dead keys are $20 & i have 6 of those. But can't list them on ebay because Valve corporation contacted ebay & told them i had to take my left 4 dead key auction down if i wasnt offering disc with the keys & that i was valuating copyright laws.. Piss... Anyways I can scan & then email u the cd key booklet or even mail it to you. Check my feedback & you will see that i've been doing this for awhile now & can be trusted..

:idea: Btw Pun if you want a key for any game you see that you might like, Yours is free 8) & i know you to PUn> "Dont be afraid to ask.... :lol:
Last edited by eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Painless
Forum N00b

Re: "Cd keys 4sale"

Post by Painless »

eXg. Jago-Vs-EyeDol wrote:Anyone in the need of unregistered cd keys for the newest releases can visit my auction page here> & most keys i have multiple mass quantities of altho 1 is just listed there> http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/uman2008_ ... omZQQ_mdoZ

Only thing that isn't listed on my auction page is the "left 4 dead cd keys. Demigod, The Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena am currently sold out of.

Left 4 dead keys are $20 & i have 6 of those. But can list them because Valve corporation contacted ebay & asked them to have me take my left 4 dead keys auction down if i wasnt offering disc with the keys.. Piss... Anyways I can scan & email u the cd key booklet or even mail it to you. Check my feedback & you will see that i've been doing this for awhile now & can be trusted..

:idea: Btw Pun if you want a key for any game you see that you might like, Yours is free 8) & i know you to PUn> "Dont be afraid to ask.... :lol:
That's a very interesting business. Cool!
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

Re: "Cd keys 4sale"

thanks pain :)

I thought of starting this when i understood that yes a bunch of people knew how to safely download games but when it came to getting online joining a server match it was almost impossible to do without a valid cd key.

:D Good thing about Games like left 4 dead & The Square Enix Rpg game The Last remnant is that those games are run threw Stream. Which means all you need is the cd key to download & play the game. :)

:arrow: Just sold a Battle Forge cd key 2 mins ago.. Thanks buyer
eXg. FroggY
Open Roster

Post by eXg. FroggY »

Nice business man!Any D3 key? :roll:
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

eXg. FroggY wrote:Nice business man!Any D3 key? :roll:
Use to have tons of them. Couldn't give them away let alone try & sell them. Example.. I've sold about a dozen Crysis Warhead keys, most i'd get for them is 8-10 tops. $15 on a good day so i stop having my connect send me those.

But hey if theres anything up to date that you might want let me know. Oh btw i gotta Cod2 cd key but who wants that right?
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

Hope you have CoD4 well next month im broke now :)
eXg. Jago-Vs-Fulgore

UPDATE:

Just got Mass quantities of "DEMIGOD KEYS" FEAR 2: PROJECT ORIGIN Keys

& others such as The Chronicles of Riddick & more Crysis warhead keys..
deathr0w
Forum Elite

Post by deathr0w »

eXg. Jago-Vs-EyeDol wrote:Oh btw i gotta Cod2 cd key but who wants that right?
Someone who has CoD2 and can't find there CD key.. *Cough* me. :P
Steam: exgdeathrow
QLIVE: deathr0w

Return to “General Public Chat”