BF 2142 Demo RELEASED ***56k WARNING!!!!!!

Something about anything goes here.
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

BF 2142 Demo RELEASED ***56k WARNING!!!!!!

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Now availiable from the EA downloader is BF2142, DOWNLOAD NOW!
Ill be on all day If you see me on Xfire IM me. Ill probably be in game. (xfire doesnt show the demo yet)

TO download the demo get the EA downloader here
http://downloader.ea.com/

on highspeed
You can download the EA downloader in like 2 min. Install EA Downloader. Now start it up and scroll through list until you find Battlefield 2142 Demo select it and click DOWNLOAD at the top. The download should take about 1 hour time.

Gamespot GamersHell and a few other places also offers a download but it takes about 5 hours....

Brief Review:
So far Id say It is DEFINITLY better then BF2. Load time is a LOAD faster (First time it may take a while) and bloom effects make the game really feal almost apoctaliptic. Guns are nice, but should DEFINITLY be improved in a patch, (Fire speed is a bit slow, and damage by someguns is awfully weak) The Vehicles also add flavor to the game, harder to steer to to not having any reference to which side is the front of ur vehicle, but they seem EXTREAMLY REALISTIC, and the consoles/HUD's are really cool. I also encountered a bug where if your ping in a server gets to high you are disconnected from the EA GAME SERVER requireing you to relog in. (My friend expirienced same thing) Hopefully this will too be resolved in official release. Overall its an improvement, but the official game and a patch will most likely fix some issues of the demo. I Loved the game and will definitly be buying it. See you on the battlefield~

sab~

GET IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!
Screenshots!
Last edited by eXg. sabooya on Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

Waste of time
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. Pun1sher
Number One

Post by eXg. Pun1sher »

Thanks Sab, I'll try and get that tonight, to check it out.

PuN
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

i acutally thought that may be decent i will have to check it out. thanx for postin that sab
hadriel
Open Roster

Post by hadriel »

I'll try it out Sun/Mon. Thanks :)
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

sweet, ill be playing that then 8)
ARC
Forum Regular

Post by ARC »

I dont like this weekend :cry:

My WoW trial will end after the weekend, my City of Heroes account has been reactivated free for the weekend and now BF2142 demo. But I wont have time for any of it because of Thanksgiving!!!! Noooooooo.....

*Canadian Thanksgiving-At least I get time off school :D
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

the only way i can find the demo is where u have to pre order the game. cant find it just download the demo for free :?
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

Veloc1ty wrote:the only way i can find the demo is where u have to pre order the game. cant find it just download the demo for free :?
***reread my first post i edited it and added stuff
Also Could I possibly get a Sticky?***

lol look at the one screen of me owning 3 guys, i went around corner and killed 2 more :P as i said in the screen, "OWned"

Also if download it search for "Sabooya" as a buddy.
SunTzu

Post by SunTzu »

its just a game noneed to sticky i think
eXg. sabooya
Doom 3

Post by eXg. sabooya »

eXg should get a squad tpgether for 2142, i would definitly Apply for a position on that squad.
BugZz
Forum eXtremist

Post by BugZz »

BF2 can suck a monkey..i still say it's a VERY Buggy game. The game has nothing good behide it anymore But Bugs!. WASTE OF TIME! :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
eXg. apo
Open Roster

Post by eXg. apo »

Ive DL it and instaled it but it wont run because it says im missing a file or it cant be located

waht the mcfuknage?
Veloc1ty90
Forum Master

Post by Veloc1ty90 »

apo wrote:Ive DL it and instaled it but it wont run because it says im missing a file or it cant be located

waht the mcfuknage?
dude i am gettin same thing. downloaded it on the eadownloader thing, installed and re installed 2x. and when i start it up i get an error saying it cant find some d3xblahblah file. i read the read me file and it said if u have an application error durring game, u should uninstall some windows update...they cant get the demo to work with an official windows update and IT has to be uninstalled? any1 have any other ideas?

Return to “General Public Chat”